Sunday, October 4, 2009

First Webpages











So I have started my first few webpages. I have to admit...I expected that they would have to look different from my comps just because that is sometimes how design works, but they don't. They look just like I had planned. I have never used Dreamweaver before or done any html code which I figured was going to make the website suffer greatly, but seriously... it looks the same! I am real happy. I am still figuring stuff out so the going is slow but I am getting faster. Here are a few of my pages that are in process. There is no navigation yet...I am leaving that for tomorrow. I have also let the content run long for now until I can get everything placed then I will make a second page that can be linked to and will show the rest of the info.

No comments:

Post a Comment