Sunday, October 4, 2009

Second Critique



































The last critique went well so I don't have to totally re-design which is always good. Dave had a good suggestion for me to use the background concept but keep the rough edges which I was planning on cutting out in the process. He also wants me to use the title graphic and Sweeney Todd image more like a constant on a page rather than a navigation so that it can be seen longer. I will also be keeping the tree but I am going to change the context. I will figure that out later. I need to have 3 different digital pages. I cannot think how to create the background and make it look right other than to just scan in my rendering so that is what I am going to do. I hope it doesn't look bad scanned. I am going to take several movies and use them for my various pages. Then hopefully I can get an idea for how to make the pages work like a template. We are supposed to show how the content will work on the page. I am struggling to work that out in my head. I have very little content shown on these pages but I plan to work on that next. In the mean time I have just left space for any content.

No comments:

Post a Comment